BMCAN | Benefits of Membership
BMCAN has much to offer its members and the wider community, as we seek to fulfil our mission to support a vibrant, sustainable, inclusive creative arts community through leadership, member services and collaborative partnerships. BMCAN is a not-for-profit organisation, run by a volunteer-based management committee.
Some of the benefits and opportunities available to members include;
- We provide a free online gallery space where you can share and promote your practice; member-studios here..
- Discounts are available at various local partner organisations, shops, and cafes. Just present your member card at the listed venues (check our website for the growing list of participating organisations).
- Members are welcome to participate in our various events and exhibitions, including;
- Wild Mountain Collective ‘Encountering the Wild’ multi-arts mini festival
- The Edge quarterly exhibitions;
- Exhibitions in other locations such as Gallery ONE88 and NSW Parliament House;
- Creative Arts Achievement Awards;
- Fluidity online collaborative project;
- Arts Trails and Festivals;
- Talking Artz – a regularly recorded podcasts which highlights BMCAN artists and their current projects as well as well known Australian artists who have connections to the Blue Mountains.
- We provide an auspice service for grant applications;
- Public Liability Insurance is provided when participating in BMCAN events;
- All donations to the organisation are fully tax deductible.
We can also provide support for you to start your own creative project. Feel free to get in touch if you’d like to find out how we can help you.
We encourage all of our members to get involved, and invite your friends and colleagues to join into our community.
As a member, you will be connected to the Blue Mountains creative community, and beyond.
We keep our members in touch and informed through our quarterly ARTBytes electronic newsletter and email.
We look forward to seeing you around soon!
0412 425 469
on behalf of the entire BMCAN Management Committee.