Annual membership is $50 and must be renewed prior to 30 April each year. After that members need to re-join which is $60 for re-joining members (whose membership has lapsed).
If you pay $50 to renew 1st November we will give you full membership through to 31st December the following year, that is full 12 months membership for the next year.
Renew by Card using credit card button to left or by EFT or Cheque using instructions below.
- Pay online by direct deposit to the BMCAN account at Bendigo Bank, BSB: 633000, Account No: 165621020, Reference: Surname and Membership, Account Name: Blue Mountains Artists Company
- And email Warring Neilsen – Company Secretary with details of the payment at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know you have made this payment.
- Or post cheque to: BMCAN, P.O.Box 450, Katoomba, 2780
Benefits of BMCAN Membership
- BMCAN website, newsletter and social media feeds (Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Instagram / Youtube) will keep you up to date with what’s on, opportunities available, the latest information on training, government and professional bodies, performances, concerts, galleries, exhibitions, media releases, openings and more
- As a BMCAN Member, you are entitled to your own page on this website to promote yourself. Just fill in your personal and studio details and start loading up photos of your work, links and any contact details you want made public. Several of our members have received commissions through the website, therefore we know it is an effective medium for artists to promote themselves
- Invitations to professional development workshops and learning courses
- Inclusion in BMCAN’s quarterly newsletter, ArtBytes.
- Annual Report
- Voting rights at AGM
MEMBERSHIP IS DUE AGAIN IN JANUARY – BLUE MOUNTAINS CREATIVE ARTS NETWORK’S MEMBERSHIP YEAR RUNS FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER, ALTHOUGH IF YOU PAY THE ANNUAL FEE FROM 1 NOVEMBER WE WILL CREDIT YOU WITH 12 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP TO 31 DECEMBER THE FOLLOWING YEAR
The Blue Mountains Creative Arts Network also offers members opportunities for performances, exhibitions, Arts Trails, opportunities for all art practices, career development and education, grant auspicing, social networking, website Members Gallery, Liability and Products Liability insurance when in a BMCAN event, and to become involved. For more details see About BMCAN.